One Internet Access Device, One Data Plan, One customer Touchpoint - No Need to manage multiple connections for Internet Access.
Tata Indicom has launched a device called the Photon Max Wi-Fi , a Dual-mode device which works on both TATA Photon plus CDMA and Tata Docomo 3G network. The Photon Max Wi-Fi is a pocket WiFi device, and you can share your internet connection with any device that is Wi-Fi enabled.
Photon Max Wi-Fi Hub Key Features
- The booster packs are available for Photon Max Wi-Fi customers on unlimited plans to provide additional high speed data.
- Customer can opt-in for these packs in addition to the existing tariff, any time during the bill cycle (before / after speed throttle).
- Add on Pack charges are non recurring i.e. Subscription of the pack is applicable only for current Bill Cycle. He may subscribe for the same again in the next bill cycle, if required.
- Add on Pack charges are non prorated.
- Post consumption of Bundled Usage and Speed Booster Pack Usage, Speed will be throttled as per plan till the new Bill Cycle starts.
- Validity and Bundled Usage of the Add on expires with the bill cycle. It cannot be carried forward to the next bill cycle.
- The validity will expire with the end of Bill Cycle.
- Modes Of activation – Call centre, Walk-in at COCO stores & My Account.
Photon Max Wi-Fi Advantages
- Video Speeds with Dedicated Spectrum
- Superior In-building Coverage
- Seamless connectivity & Free all India Roaming
- Convenience - One Internet Access device for Multiple products
- Savings – No need to manage multiple connections
- Easy to Operate - Plug into any USB power source & connect
- Quick connect (in 15 seconds) & 100 meters Wi-Fi range
- Secure – Password protected
Photon Max Wi-Fi Usage Based Plans
||Speed Post Capping
||5 GB Unlimited
|Speed post Bundled Usage Capped @ 153.6 kbps
|7GB Day + 7GB Night
|10GB Day + 10GB Night
|Pay as you go
||750 / 1250
Move - N - Talk
Jail Road, Fateh Nagar,
New Delhi - 11 00 18
+91 92121 92121,
+91 6464 6767,
+91 6464 6868